After the Bust: The Outlook for Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas I. Palley, 1997. "The Academic Jungle: Social Practice and the Survival of Economic Ideas," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 22-33, September.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Understanding the Greenspan standard," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Morris Goldstein & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2005. "China's Role in the Revived Bretton Woods System: A Case of Mistaken Identity," Working Paper Series WP05-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Setterfield, Mark, 2011.
"Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities between post-Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Yun K. Kim & Mark Setterfield & Yuan Mei, 2014. "A theory of aggregate consumption," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 31-49, April.
- Ioana Negru, 2013. "How reflexive have economists been in the wake of the crisis: 'The times they are a -changin'?," Working Papers PKWP1306, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Özlem Onaran, 2009. "From the Crisis of Distribution to the Distribution of the Costs of the Crisis: What Can We Learn from Previous Crises about the Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labor Share?," Working Papers wp195, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2010. "Keynes and Keynesians," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-22.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-02-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-02-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .