From the Crisis of Distribution to the Distribution of the Costs of the Crisis: What Can We Learn from Previous Crises about the Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labor Share?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2005. "Is the U.S. Current Account Deficit Sustainable? And If Not, How Costly is Adjustment Likely To Be?," NBER Working Papers 11541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2005.
"Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 67-146.
- Kenneth Rogoff & William Brainard & George Perry, "undated". "Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Paper 33687, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "After the Bust: The Outlook for Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Policy," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_97, Levy Economics Institute.
- James Crotty & Gerald Epstein, 2008.
"Proposals for Effectively Regulating the U.S. Financial System to Avoid Yet Another Meltdown,"
wp181, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Crotty & Gerald Epstein, 2008. "Proposals for Effectively Regulating the U.S. Financial System to Avoid Yet Another Meltdown," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker, 2006. "Recession Looms for the U.S. Economy in 2007," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-29, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina van Treeck & K.M. Wacker, 2017. "Financial Globalization and the Labor Share in Developing Countries: The Type of Capital Matters," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 219, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rainer Bartel, 2009. "Weltwirtschaftskrise und Politikwechsel," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 35(2), pages 145-186.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal crisis; labor share; unemployment; developing countries; Japan; developed countries; Eastern Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .