Proposals for Effectively Regulating the U.S. Financial System to Avoid Yet Another Meltdown
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Crotty & Gerald Epstein, 2008. "Proposals for Effectively Regulating the U.S. Financial System to Avoid Yet Another Meltdown," Working Papers wp181, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Liquidity, monetary policy, and financial cycles," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 14(Jan).
- L. Wray, 2008. "Lessons from the Subprime Meltdown," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 40-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2009. "Can corporate social responsibility help us understand the credit crisis?," IESE Research Papers D/790, IESE Business School.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2012. "Three ethical dimensions of the financial crisis," IESE Research Papers D/944, IESE Business School.
- Özlem Onaran, 2009. "From the Crisis of Distribution to the Distribution of the Costs of the Crisis: What Can We Learn from Previous Crises about the Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labor Share?," Working Papers wp195, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- J.E. King, 2010. "Reflections on the Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2008-10-21 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-REG-2008-10-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ums:papers:2008-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniele Girardi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumaus.html .