The estimated effect of Catholic schooling on educational outcomes using propensity score matching
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Jim Taylor & Steve Bradley, 2006. "The Estimated Effect Of Catholic Schooling On Educational Outcomes Using Propensity Score Matching," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 285-307, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bessey Donata & Backes-Gellner Uschi, 2015. "Staying Within or Leaving the Apprenticeship System? Revisions of Educational Choices in Apprenticeship Training," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 235(6), pages 539-552, December.
- Daša Farcnik & Polona Domadenik, 2012. "Has the Bologna reform enhanced the employability of graduates? Early evidence from Slovenia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Yuan Chang, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Financial Performance and Selection Bias: Evidence from Taiwan’s TWSE-listed Banks," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Donata Bessey & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Dropping out and revising educational decisions: Evidence from vocational education," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0040, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lan:wpaper:565730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Motta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .