Can climate mitigation help the poor? Measuring impacts of the CDM in rural China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Weitzel & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Determinants of technology transfer through the CDM: a within-country analysis for China," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 626-646, September.
- Zhang, Junjie & Wang, Can, 2011. "Co-benefits and additionality of the clean development mechanism: An empirical analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 140-154, September.
- Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Cai, Wenjia & Xie, Xi, 2013. "Employment impacts of CDM projects in China's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 481-491.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:8-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Li, Zhi-Wei & Xia, Bo, 2014. "The impact of the CDM (clean development mechanism) on the cost price of wind power electricity: A China study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 179-185.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCDM; renewable energy; poverty alleviation; rural development; propensity score matching; difference-in-differences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2018-03-05 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2018-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-03-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:1808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .