Report NEP-AGR-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petra Salamon & Martin Banse & Jesus Barreiro Hurle & Ondrej Chaloupka & Trevor Donnellan & Emil Erjavec & Thomas Fellmann & Kevin Hanrahan & Marlen Hass & Roel Jongeneel & Verena Laquai & Myrna van L, 2017. "Unveiling diversity in agricultural markets projections: from EU to Member States. A medium-term outlook with the AGMEMOD model," JRC Research Reports JRC109115, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ayyub, Salahuddin & Manral, Prerana, 2017. "A partial equilibrium analysis of India's agricultural export to GCC: looking beyond the status quo(2009-2015)," MPRA Paper 84365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zinnbauer, Maximilian & Mockshell, Jonathan & Zeller, Manfred, 2018. "Effects if Fertilizer Subsidies in Zambia: A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 84125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Ksoll & Chantal Toledo & Seth Morgan & Anca Dumitrescu & Kristen Velyvis, "undated". "Evaluation of the Burkina Faso Agriculture Development Project: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1eb478039edc4b0eaaa6144ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Basile Boulay, 2018. "Revisiting the old debate: on the relationship between size and productivity in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 2018-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Gabriel E. Lade & James Bushnell, 2016. "Fuel Subsidy Pass-Through and Market Structure: Evidence from the Renewable Fuel Standard," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 16-wp570, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Robert M'barek & Jesus Barreiro-Hurle & Pierre Boulanger & Arnaldo Caivano & Pavel Ciaian & Hasan Dudu & Maria Espinosa Goded & Thomas Fellmann & Emanuele Ferrari & Sergio Gomez Y Paloma & Celso Gorri, 2017. "Scenar 2030 - Pathways for the European agriculture and food sector beyond 2020," JRC Research Reports JRC108449, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2018-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Cristina Cirillo & Giorgia Giovannetti, 2018. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Households Investments in Productive Assets and Activities: Evidence from the Juntos Programme in Peru," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Clair Null & Christine P. Stewart & Amy J. Pickering & Holly N. Dentz & Benjamin F. Arnold & Charles D. Arnold & Jade Benjamin-Chung & Thomas Clasen & Kathryn G. Dewey & Lia C. H. Fernald & Alan E. Hu, "undated". "Effects of Water Quality, Sanitation, Handwashing, and Nutritional Interventions on Diarrhoea and Child Growth in Rural Kenya: A Cluster-Randomised Controlled Trial," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 644b026d7d324c439fbb83130, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Franklin K. Gbedey & David Vilar Ferrenbach & Tatia Lemondzhava, 2017. "Rural Electrification Using Shield Wire Schemes," World Bank Publications - Reports 28620, The World Bank Group.
- Alessandra Pelloni & Thanasis Stengos & Ilaria Tedesco, 2018. "Aid to agriculture, trade and take-off," Working Paper series 18-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vespignani, Joaquin & Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald, 2018. "Global Commodity Prices and Global Stock Volatility Shocks," MPRA Paper 84250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Randelli & Federico Martellozzo, 2018. "The impact of rural tourism on land use. The case of Tuscany," Working Papers - Economics wp2018_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- María Isabel Ayuda & Hugo Ferrer-Pérez & Vicente Pinilla, 2018. "How to become a leader in an emerging new global market: The determinants of French wine exports, 1848-1938," Working Papers 0124, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Yimeng Du & Kenji Takeuchi, 2018. "Can climate mitigation help the poor? Measuring impacts of the CDM in rural China," Discussion Papers 1808, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Martin T. Bohl, Pierre Siklos, Claudia Wellenreuther, 2018. "Speculative Activity and Returns to Volatility of Chinese Major Agricultural Commodity Futures," LCERPA Working Papers 0111, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 30 Jan 2018.