Can the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) deliver?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fausto Cavallaro & University of Molise, 2005. "An Integrated Multi-Criteria System to Assess Sustainable Energy Options: An Application of the Promethee Method," Working Papers 2005.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lloyd, Bob & Forest, Andrew S., 2010. "The transition to renewables: Can PV provide an answer to the peak oil and climate change challenges?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7378-7394, November.
- Lloyd, Bob & Subbarao, Srikanth, 2009. "Development challenges under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)--Can renewable energy initiatives be put in place before peak oil?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-245, January.
- Frank Jotzo, 2004. "Developing countries and the future of the Kyoto Protocol," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0406, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Matthew Mendis & Keith Openshaw, 2004. "THE Clean Development Mechanism: Making it Operational," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 183-211, March.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13405, The World Bank.
- Rob Swart & John Robinson & Stewart Cohen, 2003. "Climate change and sustainable development: expanding the options," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup1), pages 19-40, November.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2008. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability: Towards a theoretical framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1325-1344, June.
- Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen, 2008. "Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validatio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2773-2784, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David, 2015. "Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-9.
- Jean-Marc MONTAUD & Nicolas PECASTAING, 2013. "A macroeconomic assessment of the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) in Peru: A CGE analysis," Working Papers 2012-2013_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jan 2013.
- Jo Dirix & Wouter Peeters & Sigrid Sterckx, 2016. "Is the Clean Development Mechanism delivering benefits to the poorest communities in the developing world? A critical evaluation and proposals for reform," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 839-855, June.
- He, Jingjing & Huang, Yongfu & Tarp, Finn, 2012. "Is the Clean Development Mechanism Promoting Sustainable Development?," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Charikleia Karakosta, 2016. "A Holistic Approach for Addressing the Issue of Effective Technology Transfer in the Frame of Climate Change," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-20, June.
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014.
"Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- Jacques, David A. & Guan, Dabo & Geng, Yong & Xue, Bing & Wang, Xiaoguang, 2013. "Inter-provincial clean development mechanism in China: A case study of the solar PV sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 454-461.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, M.W., 2014. "An integrated optimization modeling approach for planning emission trading and clean-energy development under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 31-46.
- Pécastaing, Nicolas, 2013. "L’impact du mécanisme de développement propre (MDP) sur le développement « durable » : le cas du Pérou," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(1), pages 39-56, Mars.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:108-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc MONTAUD & Nicolas PECASTAING, 2013. "Does Mexico Benefit from the Clean Development Mechanism? A Macroeconomic and Environmental General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2013-2014_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2013.
- Viardot, Eric, 2013. "The role of cooperatives in overcoming the barriers to adoption of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 756-764.
- Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Cai, Wenjia & Xie, Xi, 2013. "Employment impacts of CDM projects in China's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 481-491.
- Nautiyal, Himanshu & Varun,, 2012. "Progress in renewable energy under clean development mechanism in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2913-2919.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yadira Mori Clement & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2017. "Do Clean Development Mechanism projects generate local employment? Testing for sectoral effects across Brazilian municipalities," Graz Economics Papers 2017-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari, 2015. "Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 403-414.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-072 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClean Development Mechanism (CDM) Sustainable development Energy supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1600-1611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .