The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tang, Bao-jun & Shen, Cheng & Gao, Chao, 2013. "The efficiency analysis of the European CO2 futures market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1544-1547.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- George Milunovich & Roselyne Joyeux, 2007. "Testing Market Efficiency and Price Discovery in European Carbon Markets," Research Papers 0701, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Seifert, Jan & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese & Wagner, Michael, 2008. "Dynamic behavior of CO2 spot prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 180-194, September.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Barbara Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006.
"The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles,"
0615, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo & Ellerman, A Denny, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances. Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buchner, Barbara K. & Carraro, Carlo & Ellerman, A. Denny, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12033, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner & Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 2006_47, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Barbara K. Buchner & Carlo Carraro & A. Denny Ellerman, 2006. "The Allocation of European Union Allowances: Lessons, Unifying Themes and General Principles," Working Papers 2006.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevallier, Julien & Ielpo, Florian & Mercier, Ludovic, 2009. "Risk aversion and institutional information disclosure on the European carbon market: A case-study of the 2006 compliance event," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence, 2006. "Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2615-2629, November.
- Karan Capoor & Philippe Ambrosi, "undated". "State and Trends of the Carbon Market 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13405, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s10784-018-9411-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baruník, Jozef & Malinská, Barbora, 2016.
"Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 366-379.
- Jozef Barunik & Barbora Malinska, 2015. "Forecasting the term structure of crude oil futures prices with neural networks," Papers 1504.04819, arXiv.org.
- Jozef Barunik & Barbora Malinska, 2015. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Crude Oil Futures Prices with Neural Networks," Working Papers IES 2015/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2015.
- Zhao, Xin-gang & Jiang, Gui-wu & Nie, Dan & Chen, Hao, 2016. "How to improve the market efficiency of carbon trading: A perspective of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1229-1245.
- repec:eee:appene:v:251:y:2019:i:c:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xiaojia & An, Haizhong & Wang, Lijun & Jia, Xiaoliang, 2017. "An integrated approach to optimize moving average rules in the EUA futures market based on particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1778-1787.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Xue-Ping & Wang, Xin-Yu, 2017. "Dependence changes between the carbon price and its fundamentals: A quantile regression approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 306-325.
- Bao-jun Tang & Cheng Shen & Yi-fan Zhao, 2015. "Market risk in carbon market: an empirical analysis of the EUA and sCER," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(2), pages 333-346, February.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-06-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:227:y:2018:i:c:p:403-414 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Efficiency; Cointegration; Vector Error Correction Model; European carbon futures market;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biw:wpaper:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhi-Fu Mi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebitcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.