Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blisard, Noel & Stewart, Hayden, 2007. "Food Spending in American Households, 2003-04," Economic Information Bulletin 59033, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2004. "Do WTO members have more liberal trade policy?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-235, July.
- Michael Keren & Gur Ofer, 2002. "The Role of FDI in Trade and Financial Services in Transition: What Distinguishes Transition Economies from Developing Economies?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 15-45, April.
- Regmi, Anita & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2005. "Processed Food Trade Pressured by Evolving Global Supply Chains," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
- Cédric Durand, 2007.
"Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 393-411, May.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector," Post-Print hal-00166844, HAL.
- John R. Hanson, 2003. "Proxies in the New Political Economy: Caveat Emptor," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(4), pages 639-646, October.
- Thomas Reardon & Spencer Henson & Julio Berdegué, 2007. "'Proactive fast-tracking' diffusion of supermarkets in developing countries: implications for market institutions and trade," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 399-431, July.
- Fuller, Wayne A. & Battese, George E., 1974. "Estimation of linear models with crossed-error structure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 67-78, May.
- Artis, Michael & Nixson, Frederick, 2007. "Economics of the European Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199298969.
- Petter NÃ¦ss, 2006. "Accessibility, Activity Participation and Location of Activities: Exploring the Links between Residential Location and Travel Behaviour," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(3), pages 627-652, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail spending; FDI; Economic freedom; Time series cross sectional (TSCS) models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2011-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .