|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bryan School of Business and Economics Greensboro, North Carolina (United States)
University of North Carolina-Greensboro
Box 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402-6165
RePEc:edi:bsncgus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Ralf Bebenroth & Nir Kshetri & Kotoe Konishi, 2013. "Foreign Employee’s Responses to the 2011 Triple Disaster in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2012. "Japan's Orientation towards Foreign Investments: Inertia Effects and Driving Force of Institutional Changes," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2011. "Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth & Nicholas C. Williamson, 2010. "Sources of Cross-national Heterogeneity in E-retail Spending: Evidence from Country-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-29, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ralf bebenroth & Nir Kshetri & Reinhard Hunerberg, 2009. "Is the Japanese Distribution System Becoming More Accessible to Foreign Firms?," Discussion Paper Series 242, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2015. "Success of Crowd-based Online Technology in Fundraising: An Institutional Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 100-116.
- Nir KSHETRI & Lailani L. ALCANTARA & Yonghoon PARK, 2014. "Development of a Smart City and its Adoption and Acceptance: the Case of New Songdo," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(96), pages 113-128, 4th quart.
- Nir Kshetri, 2013. "Chinese and Indian trade and investment links with Sub-Saharan Africa: institutions, capabilities and competitive advantage," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 161-189.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2013. "Privacy and security issues in cloud computing: The role of institutions and institutional evolution," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 372-386.
- Nir Kshetri, 2011. "The Indian Environment For Entrepreneurship And Small Business Development," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Kshetri, Nir & Palvia, Prashant & Dai, Hua, 2011. "Chinese institutions and standardization: The case of government support to domestic third generation cellular standard," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 399-412, June.
- Nir Kshetri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-socialist economies: A typology and institutional contexts for market entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 236-259, September.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2009. "Institutionalization of intellectual property rights in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 155-164, June.
- Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2009. "Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, June.
- Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad, 2008. "Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 300-318, September.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2007. "Institutional factors affecting offshore business process and information technology outsourcing," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 38-56, March.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2005. "Pattern of global cyber war and crime: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 541-562, December.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2005. "Information and communications technologies, strategic asymmetry and national security," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 563-580, December.
- Ruby Roy Dholakia & Nir Kshetri, 2004. "Factors Impacting the Adoption of the Internet among SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 311-322, November.
- Kshetri, Nir & Cardona, Marleny & Díaz, Hugo & Castiblanco, Suelen, 2014. "The Colombian outsourcing and offshoring industry: The effects of institutions and agglomeration economies," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 40524.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nir Kshetri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.