Foreign Employee’s Responses to the 2011 Triple Disaster in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lingfang Fayol-Song, 2011. "Reasons behind management localization in MNCs in China," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 455-471, October.
- Richardson, Julia & Mallon, Mary, 2005. "Career interrupted? The case of the self-directed expatriate," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 409-420, November.
- Jan Selmer & Jakob Lauring, 2011. "Expatriate academics: job factors and work outcomes," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(2), pages 194-210, May.
- Dan V Caprar, 2011. "Foreign locals: A cautionary tale on the culture of MNC local employees," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(5), pages 608-628, June.
- Torsten Gerpott, 2009. "Forschung & Entwicklung und technologieorientierte Unternehmensakquisitionen," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 9-41, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2013-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .