Blockchain's roles in strengthening cybersecurity and protecting privacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kshetri, Nir, 2013. "Privacy and security issues in cloud computing: The role of institutions and institutional evolution," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 372-386.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yigitbasioglu, Ogan M., 2015. "External auditors' perceptions of cloud computing adoption in Australia," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 46-62.
- Samuel Egbetokun & Evans S. Osabuohien & Temidayo Akinbobola, 2018. "Feasible Environmental Kuznets and Institutional Quality in North and Southern African Sub-regions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 104-115.
- Dillon, Stuart & Vossen, Gottfried, 2014. "SaaS cloud computing in small and medium enterprises: A comparison between Germany and New Zealand," ERCIS Working Papers 19, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Luca Ferri & Marco Maffei & Gianluigi Mangia & Andrea Tomo, 2017. "Analyzing Cloud-based Startups: Evidence from a Case Study in Italy," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(5), pages 73-85, May.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2018. "Informal Institutions and Internet-based Equity Crowdfunding," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 33-51.
- Yu, Jiang & Xiao, Xiao & Zhang, Yue, 2016. "From concept to implementation: The development of the emerging cloud computing industry in China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 130-146.
- Candel Haug, Katharina & Kretschmer, Tobias & Strobel, Thomas, 2016.
"Cloud adaptiveness within industry sectors – Measurement and observations,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 291-306.
- Candel Haug, Katharina & Kretschmer, Tobias & Strobel, Thomas, 2016. "Cloud adaptiveness within industry sectors - Measurement and observations," Munich Reprints in Economics 43422, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2017. "ICT diffusion and production in ASEAN countries: Patterns, performance, and policy directions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 962-977.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2015. "Success of Crowd-based Online Technology in Fundraising: An Institutional Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 100-116.
- De Filippi, Primavera, 2013. "Flawed cloud architectures and the rise of decentral alternatives," Internet Policy Review: Journal on Internet Regulation, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society (HIIG), Berlin, vol. 2(4), pages 1-10.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2016. "Institutional and economic factors affecting the development of the Chinese cloud computing industry and market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 116-129.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2020. "The evolution of cyber-insurance industry and market: An institutional analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8).
More about this item
KeywordsBlockchain; Cloud computing; Cybersecurity; Internet of things; Privacy; Supply chain;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:41:y:2017:i:10:p:1027-1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.