External auditors' perceptions of cloud computing adoption in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Beaumont & Christina Costa, 2002. "Information Technology Outsourcing in Australia," Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), IGI Global, vol. 15(3), pages 14-31, July.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Benlian, Alexander & Hess, Thomas, 2011. "Opportunities and risks of Software-as-a-Service: Findings from a survey of IT executives," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 58025, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- E. Burton Swanson & Neil C. Ramiller, 1997. "The Organizing Vision in Information Systems Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(5), pages 458-474, October.
- James G. March, 1978. "Bounded Rationality, Ambiguity, and the Engineering of Choice," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 587-608, Autumn.
- Malmi, Teemu, 1999. "Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 649-672, November.
- Empson, Laura, 2004. "Organizational identity change: managerial regulation and member identification in an accounting firm acquisition," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 759-781, November.
- David S. Preston & Elena Karahanna, 2009. "Antecedents of IS Strategic Alignment: A Nomological Network," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Kim Wüllenweber & Daniel Beimborn & Tim Weitzel & Wolfgang König, 2008. "The impact of process standardization on business process outsourcing success," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 211-224, April.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2013. "Privacy and security issues in cloud computing: The role of institutions and institutional evolution," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 372-386.
- Lawrence Loh & N. Venkatraman, 1992. "Diffusion of Information Technology Outsourcing: Influence Sources and the Kodak Effect," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 334-358, December.
- Kevin Zhu & Kenneth L. Kraemer & Sean Xu, 2006. "The Process of Innovation Assimilation by Firms in Different Countries: A Technology Diffusion Perspective on E-Business," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(10), pages 1557-1576, October.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Joan Ricart i Costa, 1986. "Managerial Incentives and Capital Management," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 835-860.
- Yuanyuan Chen & Anandhi Bharadwaj, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Contract Structures in IT Outsourcing," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 484-506, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuang-Hua Hu & Wei Jianguo & Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, 2017. "Risk Factor Assessment Improvement for China’s Cloud Computing Auditing Using a New Hybrid MADM Model," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(03), pages 737-777, May.
- Alles, Michael, 2018. "Examining the role of the AIS research literature using the natural experiment of the 2018 JIS conference on cloud computing," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 58-74.
- María de los Angeles López & Diana Albanese, 2021. "Riesgos derivados del uso de la computación en la nube que impactan en la auditoría de Estados Financieros," Audit.Ar, Instituto de Investigaciones y Estudios Contables, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 1(1), pages 1-8, May-Octob.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Yigitbasioglu, Ogan, 2018. "Business intelligence & analytics in management accounting research: Status and future focus," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 37-58.
- Ma, Darren & Fisher, Richard & Nesbit, Trevor, 2021. "Cloud-based client accounting and small and medium accounting practices: Adoption and impact," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wasapon Thanabodypath & Achara Chandrachai & Sudkate Chaiyo & Orawon Chailapakul, 2021. "Industrial Buyer Innovation Adoption Model: A Focus on a Smartphone-Based Electrochemical Analytical Device for Toxic Heavy Metal Detection," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-21, October.
- Julia Porter Liebeskind, 2000. "Internal Capital Markets: Benefits, Costs, and Organizational Arrangements," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133, Elsevier.
- Snyder, Monteze & Berry, Fran & Mavima, Paul, 1996. "Gender policy in development assistance: Improving implementation results," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1481-1496, September.
- Richardson, Vernon J. & Sanchez, Juan Manuel & Setia, Pankaj & Smith, Rodney, 2018. "Determinants and consequences of chief information officer equity incentives," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 37-57.
- Beomjin Choi & T. S. Raghu & Ajay Vinzé & Kevin J. Dooley, 2019. "Effectiveness of standards consortia: Social network perspectives," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 405-416, April.
- Li, Bin & Yao, Yao & Shahab, Yasir & Li, Hai-Xia & Ntim, Collins G., 2020. "Parent-subsidiary dispersion and executive excess perks consumption," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Pascal Louvet & Ollivier Taramasco, 2004. "Gouvernement d’entreprise:un modèle de répartition de la valeur créée entre dirigeant et actionnaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(1), pages 81-116, March.
- Sören Wallbach & Katrin Coleman & Ralf Elbert & Alexander Benlian, 2019. "Multi-sided platform diffusion in competitive B2B networks: inhibiting factors and their impact on network effects," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(4), pages 693-710, December.
- Alley Ibrahim S. & Adebayo Abimbola L. & Oligbi Blessing O., 2016. "Corporate Governance and Financial Performance Nexus: Any Bidirectional Causality?," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 50(1), pages 82-99, June.
- Lehn, Kenneth, 2021. "Corporate governance and corporate agility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002.
"Variation sur le thème:"À la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise","
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 5-68, September.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2001. "Variation sur le thème 'A la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise'," Working Papers CREGO 011201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Jul 2002.
- Kiplan Womack, 2012. "Real Estate Mergers: Corporate Control & Shareholder Wealth," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 446-471, May.
- Tortia, Ermanno C., 2021. "Employment protection regimes and dismissal of members in worker cooperatives," MPRA Paper 109214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oghuma, Apollos Patricks & Chang, Younghoon & Libaque-Saenz, Christian Fernando & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Rho, Jae Jeung, 2015. "Benefit-confirmation model for post-adoption behavior of mobile instant messaging applications: A comparative analysis of KakaoTalk and Joyn in Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 658-677.
- Netsanet Haile & Jörn Altmann, 2016.
"Structural analysis of value creation in software service platforms,"
Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 129-142, May.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Structural Analysis of Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015127, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Luis Garicano & Luis Rayo, 2016. "Why Organizations Fail: Models and Cases," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 137-192, March.
- Jean-Charles Rochet, 2007. "Some economics of horizontal integration in the payments industry," Proceedings â€“ Payments System Research Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Antia, Murad & Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2010. "CEO decision horizon and firm performance: An empirical investigation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-301, June.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Jungmin Kim, 2020. "Do Family Firms Invest More than Nonfamily Firms in Employee-Friendly Policies?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(3), pages 1300-1324, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud computing; Information technology outsourcing; Software as a service; Forensic accounting;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ijoais:v:18:y:2015:i:c:p:46-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-accounting-information-systems/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-accounting-information-systems/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.