Japan's Orientation towards Foreign Investments: Inertia Effects and Driving Force of Institutional Changes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Daokui Li & Junxin Feng & Hongping Jiang, 2006. "Institutional Entrepreneurs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 358-362, May.
- Satomi Kimino & David S. Saal & Nigel Driffield, 2007. "Macro Determinants of FDI Inflows to Japan: An Analysis of Source Country Characteristics," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 446-469, March.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "The hidden persuaders: institutions and individuals in economic theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 159-175, March.
- Kshetri, Nir & Palvia, Prashant & Dai, Hua, 2011. "Chinese institutions and standardization: The case of government support to domestic third generation cellular standard," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 399-412, June.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Paprzycki,Ralph & Fukao,Kyoji, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment in Japan," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107411289, April.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; Institutional changes; Foreign investors; Japan; global financial crisis; Institutional entrepreneurs; Institutional field;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2012-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .