Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector," Post-Print hal-00166844, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Matusitz & Elizabeth Minei, 2011. "Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 418-429, December.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James, 2015.
"Supplier responses to Walmart's invasion in Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-15.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Wolfgang Keller & James R. Tybout, 2011. "Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion of Mexico," NBER Working Papers 17204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James R, 2011. "Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 8540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Varela, Mauricio J., 2018. "The costs of growth: Accelerated growth and crowd-out in the Mexican supermarket industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-52.
- Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2008. "Did Liberalization Start A Retail Revolution In Brazil?," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-105, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2013.
"Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future? Global retail chains and their implications for Romania,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-363.
- Javorcik, Beata & Li, Yue, 2008. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," CEPR Discussion Papers 6906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2008. "Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future ? global retail chains and their implications for Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4650, The World Bank.
- Beata Javorcik & Yue Li, 2013. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," Economics Series Working Papers 637, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Poncet, Sandra, 2018.
"With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-12.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2016. "With a Little Help from My Friends: Multinational Retailers and China's consumer Market Penetration," Working Papers 2016-01, CEPII research center.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01885461, HAL.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration," Post-Print halshs-01885461, HAL.
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Patrick J. W. Egan, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and inequality in developing countries: Does sector matter?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 209-236, November.
- Singh, Sukhpal, 2016. "Understanding the Role and Implications of FDI in Agri-Food Markets from a Value Chain Perspective: Case of Multi-Brand Retail Trade (MBRT) FDI in India," Conference Papers 261299, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
- Kaditi, Eleni A., 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companies' Mark-Ups," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114452, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eleni A Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companie's Mark-ups," Working Papers id:4430, eSocialSciences.
- Eleni A.Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Sypply Chains: The Impact of Globalization and Consolidation on food companies' mark-ups," LICOS Discussion Papers 27311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Susan Chen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Samantha Snyder & Christopher C. Miller, 2010. "Obesity and Access to Chain Grocers," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 86(4), pages 431-452, October.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2011. "Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:393-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.