Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/11300|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- CÃ©dric Durand & Neil Wrigley, 2009.
"Institutional and Economic Determinants of Transnational Retailer Expansion and Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 41(7), pages 1534-1555, July.
- Cédric Durand & Neil Wrigley, 2009. "Institutional and economic determinants of transnational retailer expansion and performance: a comparative analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(7), pages 1534-1555, July.
- Cédric Durand & N. Wrigley, 2009. "Institutional and economic determinants of transnational retailer expansion and performance: a comparative analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour," Post-Print halshs-00737054, HAL.
- Robert Jantzen & Donn Pescatrice & Andrew Braunstein, 2009. "Wal-Mart and the US Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 297-308.
- Spulber,Daniel F., 2007.
"Global Competitive Strategy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521880817, November.
- Cédric Durand, 2007.
"Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector,"
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 393-411, May.
- Tilly, Chris & Galv n, Jos Luis lvarez, 2006. "Lousy Jobs, Invisible Unions: The Mexican Retail Sector in the Age of Globalization," International Labor and Working-Class History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 61-85, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:418-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.