Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spulber,Daniel F., 2011. "Global Competitive Strategy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367981, December.
- Cédric Durand, 2007.
"Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 393-411, May.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector," Post-Print hal-00166844, HAL.
- Robert Jantzen & Donn Pescatrice & Andrew Braunstein, 2009. "Wal-Mart and the US Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 297-308.
- Tilly, Chris & Galv n, Jos Luis lvarez, 2006. "Lousy Jobs, Invisible Unions: The Mexican Retail Sector in the Age of Globalization," International Labor and Working-Class History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 61-85, October.
- CÃ©dric Durand & Neil Wrigley, 2009.
"Institutional and Economic Determinants of Transnational Retailer Expansion and Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 1534-1555.
- Cédric Durand & Neil Wrigley, 2009. "Institutional and economic determinants of transnational retailer expansion and performance: a comparative analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(7), pages 1534-1555, July.
- Cédric Durand & N. Wrigley, 2009. "Institutional and economic determinants of transnational retailer expansion and performance: a comparative analysis of Wal-Mart and Carrefour," Post-Print halshs-00737054, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:157986 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptation; Culture; Globalization; Glocalization; Mexico; MNC; Wal-Mart; F12; F13; R11;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:418-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.