Obesity and Access to Chain Grocers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane S. Pollard, 2003. "Small firm finance and economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 429-452, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahkovsky, Ilya & Snyder, Samantha, 2015. "Food Choices and Store Proximity," Economic Research Report 210316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rabinowitz, Adam N. & Berning, Joshua & Campbell, Benjamin, 2015. "Examining the Influence of the Food Environment on Household Food Security," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206271, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mouhcine Guettabi & Abdul Munasib, 2014. "“Space Obesity”: The Effect of Remoteness on County Obesity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 518-548, December.
- Leonard, Tammy & McKillop, Caitlin & Carson, Jo Ann & Shuval, Kerem, 2014. "Neighborhood effects on food consumption," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 99-113.
- Matthew, Salois, 2010.
"Obesity and Diabetes, the Built Environment, and the ‘Local’ Food Economy,"
27945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salois, Matthew J., 2011. "Obesity and Diabetes, the Built Environment, and the 'Local' Food Economy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103649, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese NUTs III,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III," MPRA Paper 32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mancino, Lisa & Ploeg, Michele Ver, 2013. "Stress in the desert: Estimating the relationship among diet quality, allostatic load and food access," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150613, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jessie Handbury & Ilya Rahkovsky & Molly Schnell, 2015. "Is the Focus on Food Deserts Fruitless? Retail Access and Food Purchases Across the Socioeconomic Spectrum," NBER Working Papers 21126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ver Ploeg, Michele & Dutko, Paula & Snyder, Samantha D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Williams, Ryan Blake & Dicken, Chris, 2012. "Enhanced Data and Methods for Estimating Access to Affordable and Nutritious Food for Population Characteristics," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124703, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Salois, Matthew & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2011. "Do Food Stamps Cause Obesity? A Generalised Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," MPRA Paper 28745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2013. "Food Environment and Weight Outcomes: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Ver Ploeg, Michele & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T., 2014. "The roles of food prices and food access in determining food purchases of low-income households," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 938-952.
- Mumford, Elizabeth A. & Liu, Weiwei & Hair, Elizabeth C. & Yu, Tzy-Chyi, 2013. "Concurrent trajectories of BMI and mental health patterns in emerging adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecgeog:v:86:y:2010:i:4:p:431-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/declaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.