Does location matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim B. Clark & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Labor Market Dynamics and Unemployemnt: A Reconsideration," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 13-72.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1984. "The Lucas Critique and the Volcker Deflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 211-215, May.
- George L. Perry, 1970. "Changing Labor Markets and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 411-448.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardman, Anna & Ioannides, Yannis M., 2004.
"Neighbors' income distribution: economic segregation and mixing in US urban neighborhoods,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 368-382, December.
- Anna Hardman & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "Neighbors’ Income Distribution: Economic Segregation and Mixing in US Urban Neighborhoods," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0421, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Richard E. Kaglic & William A. Testa, 1999. "Slow work force growth: a challenge for the Midwest?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 31-46.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2004.
"Neighborhood income distributions,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 435-457, November.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Neighborhood Income Distributions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0103, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Michael A. Stoll, 1999. "Spatial mismatch, discrimination, and male youth employment in the Washington, DC area: Implications for residential mobility policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 77-98.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2008.
"Urban decentralization and income inequality: is sprawl associated with rising income segregation across neighborhoods?,"
Regional Economic Development,
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 41-57.
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Urban decentralization and income inequality: Is sprawl associated with rising income segregation across neighborhoods?," Working Papers 2006-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Christopher H. Wheeler & Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse, 2008. "Trends In Neighborhood Income Inequality In The U.S.: 1980-2000," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 879-891.
- Anna Hardman & Yannis Ioannides, 2004. "Income Mixing and Housing in U.S. Cities: Evidence from Neighborhood Clusters of the American Housing Survey," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0420, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Fairchild, Gregory B., 2010. "Intergenerational ethnic enclave influences on the likelihood of being self-employed," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 290-304, May.
- Susan Chen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Samantha Snyder & Christopher C. Miller, 2010. "Obesity and Access to Chain Grocers," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 431-452, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1996:i:may:p:26-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.