Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Externalities from foreign direct investment in the Mexican retailing sector," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 393-411, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2015. "Retailing and international trade: A survey of the literature," Economics Working Papers 2015-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2013.
"Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future? Global retail chains and their implications for Romania,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-363.
- Javorcik, Beata & Li, Yue, 2008. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," CEPR Discussion Papers 6906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javorcik, Beata S. & Li, Yue, 2008. "Do the biggest aisles serve a brighter future ? global retail chains and their implications for Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4650, The World Bank.
- Beata Javorcik & Yue Li, 2013. "Do the Biggest Aisles Serve a Brighter Future? Global Retail Chains and Their Implications for Romania," Economics Series Working Papers 637, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Matusitz & Elizabeth Minei, 2011. "Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 418-429, December.
- Eleni A Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companie's Mark-ups," Working Papers id:4430, eSocialSciences.
- Emlinger, Charlotte & Poncet, Sandra, 2018.
"With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-12.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2016. "With a Little Help from My Friends: Multinational Retailers and China's consumer Market Penetration," Working Papers 2016-01, CEPII research center.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration," Post-Print halshs-01885461, HAL.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Sandra Poncet, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Multinational retailers and China's consumer market penetration," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01885461, HAL.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Chen & Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Samantha Snyder & Christopher C. Miller, 2010. "Obesity and Access to Chain Grocers," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 86(4), pages 431-452, October.
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Patrick J. W. Egan, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and inequality in developing countries: Does sector matter?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 209-236, November.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James, 2015.
"Supplier responses to Walmart's invasion in Mexico,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-15.
- Leonardo Iacovone & Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Wolfgang Keller & James R. Tybout, 2011. "Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion of Mexico," NBER Working Papers 17204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James R, 2011. "Supplier Responses to Wal-Mart's Invasion in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 8540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Varela, Mauricio J., 2018. "The costs of growth: Accelerated growth and crowd-out in the Mexican supermarket industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-52.
- Nir Kshetri & Ralf Bebenroth, 2011. "Sources of Global Heterogeneity in Retail Spending," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eleni A.Kaditi, 2011. "Market Dynamics in Sypply Chains: The Impact of Globalization and Consolidation on food companies' mark-ups," LICOS Discussion Papers 27311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2008. "Did Liberalization Start A Retail Revolution In Brazil?," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-105, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Singh, Sukhpal, 2016. "Understanding the Role and Implications of FDI in Agri-Food Markets from a Value Chain Perspective: Case of Multi-Brand Retail Trade (MBRT) FDI in India," Conference Papers 261299, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
- Kaditi, Eleni A., 2011. "Market Dynamics in Supply Chains: The Impact of Globalisation and Consolidation on Food Companies' Mark-Ups," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114452, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment • Retailing • Mexico • Spillovers • Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00166844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.