Global Competitive Strategy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holian Matthew J., 2011. "Understanding the M-form Hypothesis," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009.
"Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability," MPRA Paper 15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duro Horvat & Marinko KovaCiC & Ljiljana Kristijan Ivanek, 2014. "Process Management Models And Fusion Organization Culture," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 10, pages 48-59.
- Halil Simdi & Hakan Tunahan, 2016. "The Power Of Trade Costs Over International Trade: Causality Analysis In Frequency Domain For Turkey," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 41-50, December.
- Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "New economic geography: A guide to transport analysis," Working Papers halshs-00586878, HAL.
- Jonathan Matusitz & Elizabeth Minei, 2011. "Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 418-429, December.
- Smělíková, Edita, 2010. "New challenge for competitiveness of an agro-food company: to gain global competitive advantage," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 10(25).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521367981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .