Cognitive Ability, Character Skills, and Learning to Play Equilibrium: A Level-k Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2016. "Cognitive Ability, Character Skills, and Learning to Play Equilibrium: A Level-k Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 124(6), pages 1619-1676.
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2014. "Cognitive ability, character skills, and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 712, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Didier Fouarge & Trudie Schils & Andries de Grip, 2013.
"Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2587-2601, June.
- Fouarge, Didier & Schils, Trudie & de Grip, Andries, 2010. "Why Do Low-Educated Workers Invest Less in Further Training?," IZA Discussion Papers 5180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fouarge Didier & Schils Trudie & Grip Andries de, 2010. "Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fouarge Didier & Grip Andries de & Schils Trudie, 2010. "Why do low-educated workers invest less in further training?," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006.
"The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 411-482, July.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Schnusenberg & Andrés Gallo, 2011.
"On Cognitive Ability and Learning in a Beauty Contest,"
Journal for Economic Educators,
Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 11(1), pages 13-24, Summer.
- Oliver Schnusenberg & Andrés Gallo, 2011. "On Cognitive Ability and Learning in a Beauty Contest," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 11(2), pages 13-24, Fall.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Jones, Garett & Weel, Jaap, 2010.
"Patience, cognitive skill and coordination in the repeated stag hunt,"
27723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo & Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2010. "Experience and insight in the Race game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 144-155, August.
- Emrah Arbak & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2013. "Voluntary leadership: motivation and influence," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(3), pages 635-662, March.
More about this item
Keywordscognitive ability; character skills; personality traits; level-k; bounded rationality; learning; convergence; non-equilibrium behavior; beauty contest; repeated games; structural modeling; theory of mind; intelligence; IQ; cognition; Raven test;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2014-06-14 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-06-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2014-06-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2014-06-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2014-06-14 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp8236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .