Report NEP-NEU-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2014. "Cognitive Ability, Character Skills, and Learning to Play Equilibrium: A Level-k Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8236, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen V. Burks & Connor Lewis & Paul Kivia & Amanda Wiener & Jon E. Anderson & Lorenz GÃ¶tten & Colin DeYoung & Aldo Rustichini, 2014. "Moving Ahead by Thinking Backwards: Cognitive Skills, Personality, and Economic Preferences in Collegiate Success," Discussion Papers 2014-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo, 2014. "Cooperation and Personality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 190, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gensowski, Miriam, 2014. "Personality, IQ, and Lifetime Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8235, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Golsteyn, B.H.H. & Schils, T., 2014. "Gender gaps in primary school achievement. A decomposition into endowments and returns to IQ and non-cognitive factors," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).