Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe: A Long Run Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Brunello & Margherita Fort & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Changes in Compulsory Schooling, Education and the Distribution of Wages in Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 516-539, March.
- Jakubowski, Maciej & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Porta, Emilio Ernesto & Wisniewski, Jerzy, 2010. "The impact of the 1999 education reform in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5263, The World Bank.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2012.
"The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 684-721.
- Guyon, Nina & Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra Mcnally, 2012. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754588, HAL.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2010.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Andreoli & Arnaud Lefranc, 2013. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions and implementable conditions," Working Papers 310, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ralph Hippe & Luisa De Sousa Lobo Borges de Araujo & Patricia Dinis Mota da Costa, 2016. "Equity in Education in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104595, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jeroen Lavrijsen & Ides Nicaise, 2016. "Ascription, Achievement, and Perceived Equity of Educational Regimes: An Empirical Investigation," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Giuseppina Malerba & Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Income inequality in the European Union: evidence from a panel analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0065, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Checchi, Daniele & van de Werfhorst, Herman G., 2014. "Educational Policies and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 8222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wise, Ramsey, 2015. "Does market-oriented education systems improve performance or increase inequality: A configurational comparative method for understanding (un)intended educational outcomes," TranState Working Papers 189, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-912120170000045005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michela Braga & Daniele Checchi & Elena Meschi, 2011. "GINI DP 22: Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 22, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Elena Crivellaro, 2012. "Returns To College Over Time: Trends In Europe In The Last 15 Years. Stuck On The Puzzle," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0146, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Paolo Castelnovo & Daniele Checchi & Marco Leonardi, 2017.
"Skilled or Educated? Educational Reforms, Human Capital, and Earnings,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 173-197
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Paolo Castelnovo & Daniele Checchi & Marco Leonardi, 2016. "Skilled or educated? Educational reforms, human capital and earnings," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def053, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2014. "Schooling Outcomes in the Philippines, 1988-2008: Impacts of Changes in Household Income and the Implementation of the Free Public Secondary Education Act (RA 6655)," Discussion Papers DP 2014-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsreform; family background; education; institutions;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .