Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe: A Long Run Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Brunello & Margherita Fort & Guglielmo Weber, 2009. "Changes in Compulsory Schooling, Education and the Distribution of Wages in Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(536), pages 516-539, March.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2012.
"The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 684-721.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2010.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guyon, Nina & Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7977, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra Mcnally, 2012. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754588, HAL.
- Jakubowski, Maciej & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Porta, Emilio Ernesto & Wisniewski, Jerzy, 2010. "The impact of the 1999 education reform in Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5263, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Andreoli & Arnaud Lefranc, 2013. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions and implementable conditions," Working Papers 310, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-912120170000045005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michela Braga & Daniele Checchi & Elena Meschi, 2011. "GINI DP 22: Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 22, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Paolo Castelnovo & Daniele Checchi & Marco Leonardi, 2017.
"Skilled or Educated? Educational Reforms, Human Capital, and Earnings,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 173-197
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Paolo Castelnovo & Daniele Checchi & Marco Leonardi, 2016. "Skilled or educated? Educational reforms, human capital and earnings," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def053, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ralph Hippe & Luisa De Sousa Lobo Borges de Araujo & Patricia Dinis Mota da Costa, 2016. "Equity in Education in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC104595, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jeroen Lavrijsen & Ides Nicaise, 2016. "Ascription, Achievement, and Perceived Equity of Educational Regimes: An Empirical Investigation," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Giuseppina Malerba & Marta Spreafico, 2013. "Income inequality in the European Union: evidence from a panel analysis," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0065, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Checchi, Daniele & van de Werfhorst, Herman G., 2014. "Educational Policies and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 8222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wise, Ramsey, 2015. "Does market-oriented education systems improve performance or increase inequality: A configurational comparative method for understanding (un)intended educational outcomes," TranState Working Papers 189, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Elena Crivellaro, 2012. "Returns To College Over Time: Trends In Europe In The Last 15 Years. Stuck On The Puzzle," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0146, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2014. "Schooling Outcomes in the Philippines, 1988-2008: Impacts of Changes in Household Income and the Implementation of the Free Public Secondary Education Act (RA 6655)," Discussion Papers DP 2014-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsreform; family background; education; institutions;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .