The Impact of the 1999 Education Reform in Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Braga & Daniele Checchi & Elena Meschi, 2011. "GINI DP 22: Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 22, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012. "Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6294, The World Bank.
- Braga, Michela & Checchi, Daniele & Meschi, Elena, 2011. "Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe: A Long Run Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2012.
"The Polish Growth Miracle: Outcome of Persistent Reform Efforts,"
IZA Policy Papers
40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. Lehmann, 2012. "The Polish growth miracle: outcome of persistent reform efforts," Working Papers wp822, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maciej Jakubowski, 2015. "Latent variables and propensity score matching: a simulation study with application to data from the Programme for International Student Assessment in Poland," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1287-1325, May.
- Popp, Marie, 2010. "Viel Lärm um Pisa: Eine qualitative-vergleichende Presseanalyse zu den Reaktionen auf die PISA-Studie in Deutschland, Österreich, Spanien und Mexiko," TranState Working Papers 134, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; streaming; tracking; curriculum;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-15 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-05-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .