The impact of the 1999 education reform in Poland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek LiwiÅ„ski, 2020. "The Impact of Compulsory Schooling on Hourly Wage: Evidence From the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," Evaluation Review, , vol. 44(5-6), pages 437-470, October.
- Liwiński, Jacek, 2018. "The Impact of Compulsory Schooling on Earnings. Evidence from the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," GLO Discussion Paper Series 253, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Michela Braga & Daniele Checchi & Elena Meschi, 2011. "GINI DP 22: Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe," GINI Discussion Papers 22, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Maciej Jakubowski, 2015. "Latent variables and propensity score matching: a simulation study with application to data from the Programme for International Student Assessment in Poland," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1287-1325, May.
- Popp, Marie, 2010. "Viel Lärm um Pisa: Eine qualitative-vergleichende Presseanalyse zu den Reaktionen auf die PISA-Studie in Deutschland, Österreich, Spanien und Mexiko," TranState Working Papers 134, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Tam Bang Vu & Amber Osman & Bilal Hussain & Osama Faheem Faizan Farid Ahmed Ali, 2011. "Vocational Schools and Regional Development in China," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 3(6), pages 363-369.
- World Bank, 2018. "World Development Report 2018 [Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2018]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28340.
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012. "Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6294, The World Bank.
- Braga, Michela & Checchi, Daniele & Meschi, Elena, 2011. "Institutional Reforms and Educational Attainment in Europe: A Long Run Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2012.
"The Polish Growth Miracle: Outcome of Persistent Reform Efforts,"
IZA Policy Papers
40, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- H. Lehmann, 2012. "The Polish growth miracle: outcome of persistent reform efforts," Working Papers wp822, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Holtmann, Anne Christine, 2016. "Excellence through equality of opportunity – Increasing the social inclusiveness of education systems benefits disadvantaged students without harming advantaged students," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 61-76.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Secondary Education; Education For All; Primary Education; Teaching and Learning;
All these keywords.
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2010-04-17 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.