The Polish growth miracle: outcome of persistent reform efforts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 2012. "The Polish Growth Miracle: Outcome of Persistent Reform Efforts," IZA Policy Papers 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Hungarian Reform Process: Visions, Hopes, and Reality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1687-1737, December.
- Maciej Jakubowski & Harry Anthony Patrinos & Emilio Ernesto Porta & Jerzy Wiśniewski, 2010. "The Impact of the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," Working Papers 2010-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Gomulka, Stanislaw, 1992. "Polish Economic Reform, 1990-91: Principles, Policies and Outcomes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 355-372, September.
- Gérard Roland, 2002. "The Political Economy of Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Riccardo Rovelli & Anzelika Zaiceva, 2011.
"Individual support for economic and political changes: Evidence from transition countries, 1991-2004,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
059, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- R. Rovelli & A. Zaiceva, 2011. "Individual support for economic and political changes: Evidence from transition countries, 1991-2004," Working Papers wp736, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro, 2006. "Are labour markets in the new member states sufficiently flexible for EMU?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1393-1407, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jain, Sanjay & Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun W, 2014.
"Walk the line: Conflict, state capacity and the political dynamics of reform,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 150-166.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2011. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," Working Papers 1288, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2014. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 4648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sanjay Jain & Sharun Mukand, 2012. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," EcoMod2012 3918, EcoMod.
- Jain, Sanjay & Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun, 2013. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 156, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .