On Educational Performance Measures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Wilson & Anete Piebalga, 2008. "Accurate performance measure but meaningless ranking exercise? An analysis of the English school league tables," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/176, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronica Minaya & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2018. "Labor Market Outcomes and Postsecondary Accountability: Are Imperfect Metrics Better than None?," NBER Chapters,in: Productivity in Higher Education National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Machin, Stephen & Wyness, Gill & McNally, Sandra, 2013.
"Education in a devolved Scotland: a quantitative analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
57971, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Machin & Sandra McNally & Gill Wyness, 2013. "Education in a Devolved Scotland: A Quantitative Analysis," CEP Special Papers 30, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Veronica Minaya & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2016. "Labor Market Outcomes and Postsecondary Accountability: Are Imperfect Metrics Better than None?," NBER Working Papers 22880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsperformance measures; education incentives; school quality;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-08-22 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2011-08-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .