Are Immigrants Competing with Natives in the Italian Labour Market? The Employment Effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card, 1990.
"The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 245-257, January.
- David Card, 1989. "The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 3069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1989. "The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market," Working Papers 633, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Smith, Richard J & Blundell, Richard W, 1986. "An Exogeneity Test for a Simultaneous Equation Tobit Model with an Application to Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 679-685, May.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Klaus F. Zimmermann, "undated". "Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration," Working Papers _001, SELAPO Center for Human Resources.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef, 1996.
"Immigration and the Earnings of Young Native Workers,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 473-491, July.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef, 1994. "Immigration and the Earnings of Young Native Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995.
"Integrating the East: The Labour Market Effects of Immigration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K., 1995. "Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration," Papers 5, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Dominique M. Gross, 1999. "Three Million Foreigners, Three Million Unemployed? Immigration and the French Labor Market," IMF Working Papers 99/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "East-West Trade and Migration: The Austro-German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Pedro S. & Piracha, Matloob & Varejão, José, 2012.
"Do Immigrants Displace Native Workers? Evidence from Matched Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro S. Martins, Matloob Piracha and José Varejão, 2013. "Do Immigrants Displace Native Workers? Evidence from Matched Panel Data," Working Papers 44, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sona Kalantaryan, 2013. "Housing Market Responses to Immigration; Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/83, European University Institute.
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Chletsos, Michael & Roupakias, Stelios, 2012. "The impact of immigration on the greek labor market," MPRA Paper 39872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; migration; competition; employment;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .