Unemployment, Marginal Attachment and Labor Force Participation in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Jones & Craig Riddell, 2016. "Unemployment, Marginal Attachment and Labour Force Participation in Canada and the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policies in Canada and the United States National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2017. "Unemployment, Marginal Attachment and Labor Force Participation in Canada and the United States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-07, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; labor force participation; non-employment; marginal attachment; labor force transitions; heterogeneity;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .