Cyclical components and dual long memory in the foreign exchange rate dynamics: the Tunisian case
The purpose of this paper is to question the traditional conventional view on the exchange rate targeting that real shocks have
|Date of creation:||28 Mar 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L.A. Gil-Alana & G.M. caporale, 2004.
"Long-run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
344, Econometric Society.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Long Run And Cyclical Dynamics In The Us Stock Market," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-09, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2004. "Long-run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market," Economics Series 155, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2007. "Long Run and Cyclical Dynamics in the US Stock Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2009.
"Modelling stock returns in Africa’s emerging equity markets,"
Discussion Paper Series
2009_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2009.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2009. "Modelling stock returns in Africa's emerging equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 1-11, March.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2009. "Modelling stock returns in Africa's emerging equity markets," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Engel, Charles & Kim, Chang-Jin, 1999.
"The Long-Run U.S./U.K. Real Exchange Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 335-56, August.
- Charles Engel & Chang-Jin Kim, 1996. "The Long-Run U.S./U.K. Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 5777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, C. & Kim, C.J., 1996. "The Long-Run U.S./U.K. real Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-14, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Engel, C. & Kim, C.J., 1996. "The Long-Run U.S./U.K. real Exchange Rate," Working Papers 96-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2010.
"Testing unit roots and long range dependence of foreign exchange,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Zhiping Lu & Dominique Guegan, 2011. "Testing unit roots and long range dependence of foreign exchange," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(6), pages 631-638, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
NBER Working Papers
4693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," CEPR Discussion Papers 1131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Scholarly Articles 12491026, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-048, University of California at Berkeley.
- A. H. Ahmad & Eric J. Pentecost, 2009. "Sources Of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Empirical Evidence From Nine African Countries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(s1), pages 66-84, 09.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2010. "Testing unit roots and long range dependence of foreign exchange," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505117, HAL.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1995.
"Money, prices, interest rates and the business cycle,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- King, Robert G & Watson, Mark W, 1996. "Money, Prices, Interest Rates and the Business Cycle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-53, February.
- Harris, Richard D.F. & Stoja, Evarist & Yilmaz, Fatih, 2011.
"A cyclical model of exchange rate volatility,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3055-3064, November.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Martin Uebele, 2005.
"Stock Markets and Business Cycle Comovement in Germany before World War I: Evidence from Spectral Analysis,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2005-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Uebele, Martin & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2009. "Stock markets and business cycle comovement in Germany before World War I: Evidence from spectral analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Ritschl, Albrecht & Uebele, Martin, 2005. "Stock Markets and Business Cycle Comovement in Germany Before World War I: Evidence from Spectral Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 1994.
"The long memory of the forward premium,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 565-571, October.
- Josu Arteche & Peter M. Robinson, 1998. "Seasonal and cyclical long memory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2241, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alvaro Aguirre & César Calderón, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments and Economic Performance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 316, Central Bank of Chile.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.