Climate change, rural livelihoods and agriculture (focus on food security) in Asia-Pacific region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Schmid, Erwin, 2007. "Agricultural sector analysis on greenhouse gas mitigation in US agriculture and forestry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 128-140, May.
- Droogers, Peter, 2004. "Adaptation to climate change to enhance food security and preserve environmental quality: example for southern Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 15-33, April.
- Gulati, Ashok & Fan, Shenggen & Dalafi, Sara, 2005. "The dragon and the elephant," DSGD discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 2009. "The importance of property rights in climate change mitigation:," 2020 vision briefs 16(10), International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Cohen, Marc J. & Cline, Sarah A. & Brown, Mary Ashby & Bos, Maria Soledad, 2005. "New risks and opportunities for food security," 2020 vision briefs 73, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; adaptation; mitigation; Asia-Pacific region; agriculture;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-09-05 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2011-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.