Migration and urban poverty in India some preliminary observations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton & Jean Dreze, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in India: A Re-Examination," Working Papers 184, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brinda Viswanathan & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2013.
"Rural Migration, Weather and Agriculture: Evidence from Indian Census Data,"
2013-080, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Brinda Viswanathan & K S Kavi Kumar, 2013. "Rural Migration, Weather and Agriculture: Evidence from Indian Census Data," Working Papers id:5352, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:59:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0065-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Urban Poverty; India;
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .