Finanzmarktstabilität in Zeiten unkonventioneller Geldpolitik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Theobald, 2015.
"Agent-based risk management – a regulatory approach to financial markets,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 780-820, October.
- Thomas Theobald, 2012. "Agent-based risk management - A regulatory approach to financial markets," IMK Working Paper 95-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Blot, Christophe & Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul & Labondance, Fabien & Saraceno, Francesco, 2015.
"Assessing the link between price and financial stability,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 71-88.
- Christophe Blot & Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2013. "Assessing the Link between Price and Financial Stability," Working papers wpaper33, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "Assessing the link between price and financial stability," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "Assessing the link between Price and Financial Stability," Sciences Po publications 2014-02, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "Assessing the link between Price and Financial Stability," Working Papers hal-01070529, HAL.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2018.
"Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Central Banking, chapter 20, pages 398-444
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2014.
"What Explains House Price Booms? History and Empirical Evidence,"
International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics,in: Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance, volume 23, pages 1-36
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Michael D. Bordo & John Landon-Lane, 2013. "What Explains House Price Booms?: History and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atif Mian & Kamalesh Rao & Amir Sufi, 2013. "Household Balance Sheets, Consumption, and the Economic Slump," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 128(4), pages 1687-1726.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Theodore Berg, 2015. "Quicksilver Markets," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 16(2), pages 11-32, April.
- George Kapetanios & Haroon Mumtaz & Ibrahim Stevens & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2012.
"Assessing the Economy‐wide Effects of Quantitative Easing,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 316-347, November.
- Kapetanios, George & Mumtaz, Haroon & Stevens, Ibrahim & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2012. "Assessing the economy-wide effects of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 443, Bank of England.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Ana Lasaosa & Ibrahim Stevens & Matthew Tong, 2011. "The Financial Market Impact of Quantitative Easing in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 113-161, September.
- Katja Rietzler, 2014. "Anhaltender Verfall der Infrastruktur," IMK Report 94-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Alvaro Leandro & Thomas Walsh, 2015. "The effects of ultra-loose monetary policies on inequality," Policy Contributions 885, Bruegel.
- Heike Joebges & Sebastian Dullien & Alejandro MÃ¡rquez-VelÃ¡zquez, 2015. "What causes housing bubbles? A theoretical and empirical inquiry," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1501, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The financial stability risks of ultra-loose monetary policy," Policy Contributions 876, Bruegel.
- Ted Berg, 2015. "Quicksilver Markets," Briefs 15-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Philipp J. König & Benjamin Beckers & Caterina Forti Grazzini, 2015. "Quantitative Easing - What Are the Side Effects on Income and Wealth Distribution: In-Depth Analysis," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 99, number pbk99, March.
- John B. Taylor, 2010. "Getting back on track: macroeconomic policy lessons from the financial crisis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 165-176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Andreas Peichl & Moritz Drechsel-Grau, 2015. "Querverteilung und Spitzeneinkommen in Deutschland," IMK Report 108-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gustav A. Horn & Jan Behringer & Alexander Herzog-Stein & Peter Hohlfeld & Fabian Lindner & Katja Rietzler & Sabine Stephan & Thomas Theobald & Silke Tober, 2015. "Deutsche Konjunktur trotz globaler Unsicherheit aufwärtsgerichtet," IMK Report 106-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-11-07 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:report:107-2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.