The financial stability risks of ultra-loose monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2020.
"What are the prerequisites for a euro area fiscal capacity?,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 342-358, July.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What are the prerequisites for a euro-area fiscal capacity?," Policy Contributions 16381, Bruegel.
- Ms. Mwanza Nkusu & Ms. Burcu Hacibedel & Nordine Abidi, 2016. "Changing Times for Frontier Markets: A Perspective from Portfolio Investment Flows and Financial Integration," IMF Working Papers 2016/177, International Monetary Fund.
- AAlessio Reghezza & Jonathan Williams & Alessio Bongiovanni & Riccardo Santamaria, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Affect Bank Risk-Taking?," Working Papers 19012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Thomas Theobald & Silke Tober & Emanuel List, 2015. "Finanzmarktstabilität in Zeiten unkonventioneller Geldpolitik," IMK Report 107-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nasir, Muhammad Ali, 2021. "Zero Lower Bound and negative interest rates: Choices for monetary policy in the UK," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 200-229.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis & Anh N. Vu, 2017. "The interplay between quantitative easing and risk: the case of the Japanese banking," Working Papers 226, Bank of Greece.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Slovak Republic: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/014, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bruegel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.