The financial stability risks of ultra-loose monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What are the prerequisites for a euro-area fiscal capacity?," Policy Contributions 16381, Bruegel.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Slovak Republic; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/14, International Monetary Fund.
- AAlessio Reghezza & Jonathan Williams & Alessio Bongiovanni & Riccardo Santamaria, 2019. "Do Negative Interest Rates Affect Bank Risk-Taking?," Working Papers 19012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Thomas Theobald & Silke Tober & Emanuel List, 2015. "Finanzmarktstabilität in Zeiten unkonventioneller Geldpolitik," IMK Report 107-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis & Anh N. Vu, 2017. "The interplay between quantitative easing and risk: the case of the Japanese banking," Working Papers 226, Bank of Greece.
- Nordine Abidi & Burcu Hacibedel & Mwanza Nkusu, 2016. "Changing Times for Frontier Markets; A Perspective from Portfolio Investment Flows and Financial Integration," IMF Working Papers 16/177, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .