Report NEP-EEC-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Neri & Tiziano Ropele, 2015. "The macroeconomic effects of the sovereign debt crisis in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1007, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kieran McQuinn & Karl Whelan, 2015. "Europe's Long-Term Growth Prospects: With and Without Structural Reforms," Working Papers 201508, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Semmler, Willi & Proaño, Christian R., 2015. "Escape routes from sovereign default risk in the euro area," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marcello Miccoli & Stefano Neri, 2015. "Inflation surprises and inflation expectations in the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 265, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lena Dräger & Christian R. Proaño, 2015. "Cross-Border Banking and Business Cycles in Asymmetric Currency Unions," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201501, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas, 2015. "The financial stability risks of ultra-loose monetary policy," Policy Contributions 876, Bruegel.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël, 2015. "Offshoring and Labour Market Reforms: Modelling the German Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 8920, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adrian Chadi, 2015. "Concerns about the Euro and Happiness in Germany during Times of Crisis," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201503, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2015. "The European Youth Guarantee: Labor Market Context, Conditions and Opportunities in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8921, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michal Tvrdoň, 2015. "Decomposition of Unemployment: The Case of the Visegrad group countries," Working Papers 0005, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Ashoka Mody, 2015. "Living (dangerously) without a fiscal union," Working Papers 875, Bruegel.
- Alfonso Dufour & Andrei Stancu & Simone Varotto, 2014. "The Equity-like Behaviour of Sovereign Bonds," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-16, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Zuzana Mucka & Michal Horvath, 2015. "Fiscal Policy Matters A New DSGE Model for Slovakia," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 1/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Michel Aglietta & Étienne Espagne, 2015. "Financing energy and low-carbon investment: public guarantees and the ECB," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-06, CEPII research center.
- Joan Paredes & Javier J. Pérez & Gabriel Perez-Quirós, 2015. "Fiscal targets. A guide to forecasters?," Working Papers 1508, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ekrame BOUBTANE & Dramane COULIBALY & Hippolyte D'ALBIS, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," Working Papers 201505, CERDI.
- Jurgen Amann & Paul Middleditch, 2015. "Growth in a Time of Austerity: Evidence From the UK," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 204, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.