Sub-National Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2003. "Does inequality in self-assessed health predict inequality in survival by income? Evidence from Swedish data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1621-1629, November.
- Christopher J.L. Murray & Alan D. Lopez, 2000. "Progress and directions in refining the Global Burden of Disease approach: a response to Williams," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 69-82.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000. "Are Recessions Good for Your Health?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 617-650.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590524, HAL.
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Income, Aging, Health and Well-Being around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll,"
NBER Chapters,in: Research Findings in the Economics of Aging, pages 235-263
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2007. "Income, Aging, Health and Wellbeing Around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll," NBER Working Papers 13317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2004.
"Cut-point shift and index shift in self-reported health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1083-1099, November.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2003. "Cut-point Shift and Index Shift in Self-reported Health," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2004. "Cut-Point Shift and Index Shift in Self-Reported Health," IZA Discussion Papers 1286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:4:446-452_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:8:800-808_7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian & J. Sebastián Scrofina & Federico Ortega & Germán Ríos & Alejandro Rasteletti & Arturo Ramírez Verdugo & Emilio Pineda & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián, 2015. "Decentralizing Revenue in Latin America: Why and How (Executive Summary)," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88387 edited by Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian, February.
- Karelys Guzmán-Finol & Ana María Estrada-Jabela, 2016. "Los gobiernos departamentales y la inversión de regalías en Colombia: Un análisis descriptivo, 2012 - 2015," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 10(1), pages 119-163, June.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-05-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2012-05-15 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PBE-2012-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .