Tax Assignment: Does the Practice Match the Theory?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roy Bahl & Musharraf Cyan, 2011. "Tax Assignment: Does the Practice Match the Theory?," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(2), pages 264-280, April.
- Roy Bahl & Musharraf Cyan, 2011. "Tax assignment: does the practice match the theory?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(2), pages 264-280, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2013.
"Options for rationalizing local government structure: a policy agenda,"
Chapters,in: The Challenge of Local Government Size, chapter 10, pages 242-262
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brian Dollery & Michael Kortt & Bligh Grant, 2012. "Options for Rationalizing Local Government Structure: A Policy Agenda," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Matteo Bobba & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"Policy-induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions,"
PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián Sepúlveda, 2012. "Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3951, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matteo Bobba & Jeremie Gignoux, 2011. "Policy-Induced Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," Research Department Publications 4725, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Miral, Romulo Jr. E.M., 2017. "Federalism: Prospects for the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Daniel Artana & Sebastián Auguste & Marcela Cristini & Cynthia Moskovits & Ivana Templado, 2012. "Sub-National Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3887, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTax Assignment; tax administration ; fiscal disparities; theory of tax assignment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-05-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-05-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .