Report NEP-ACC-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Brosio, 2012. "Reducing Reliance on Natural Resource Revenue and Increasing Subnational Tax Autonomy in Bolivia," Research Department Publications 4770, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- María Jesús Freire-Serén & Judith Panadés i Martí, 2011. "Tax Avoidance, Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 599, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anne Le Manh-Béna & Olivier Ramond, 2011. "Determining a Consistent Set of Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards," Post-Print hal-00694333, HAL.
- Daniel Artana & Sebastian Auguste & Marcela Cristini & Cynthia Moskovitz & Ivana Templado, 2012. "Sub-National Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Argentina," Research Department Publications 4765, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:82 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abraham, Arpad & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola, 2012. "Optimal income taxation with asset accumulation," MPRA Paper 38629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2012. "Why do we Redistribute so Much but Tag so Little? The principle of equal sacrifice and optimal taxation," NBER Working Papers 18045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ada Jansen & Elizabeth Stoltz & Derek Yu, 2012. "Improving the targeting of zero-rated basic foodstuffs under value added tax (VAT) in South Africa - An exploratory analysis," Working Papers 07/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar & Kaustav Sen, 2012. "A Corporate governance index for large listed companies in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.