Reducing Reliance on Natural Resource Revenue and Increasing Subnational Tax Autonomy in Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- PETER BYRNE & Glenn Jenkins, 1993. "A Review Of Proposals For Tax Policies And Administration In Bolivia," Development Discussion Papers 1993-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ter-Minassian, Teresa & Jiménez, Juan Pablo, 2011. "Macroeconomic challenges of fiscal decentralization in Latin America in the aftermath of the global financial crisis," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 112, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian & J. Sebastián Scrofina & Federico Ortega & Germán Ríos & Alejandro Rasteletti & Arturo Ramírez Verdugo & Emilio Pineda & Jorge Martínez-Vázquez & Cristián, 2015. "Decentralizing Revenue in Latin America: Why and How (Executive Summary)," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 88387 edited by Vicente Fretes Cibils & Teresa Ter-Minassian, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6829 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-05-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.