Political communication and economic reform: the use of consumerist frames in Brazil, 1985-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Ben Ross Schneider & Mercedes Iacoviello & Carlos Scartascini & Francisco Monaldi & J. Mark Payne & Cecilia Martínez-Gallardo & Ernesto H. Stein & Koldo Echebarría & Laurence , 2006. "The Politics of Policies: Economic and Social Progress in Latin America: 2006 Report," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 79599 edited by J. Mark Payne & Ernesto H. Stein & Koldo Echebarría & Eduardo Lora & Nancy Morrison & Mariano Tommas, February.
- repec:idb:idbbks:348 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:6966 is not listed on IDEAS
- López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Serra, Pablo & Gertler, Paul & Schargrodsky, Ernesto & Anuatti, Francisco & Galiani, Sebastián & Chong, Alberto E. & Pombo, Carlos & Sturzenegger, Federico & Torero, Máxi, 2011.
"Privatization in Latin America: Myths and Reality,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 348 edited by Chong, Alberto E. & López-de-Silanes, Florencio.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2005. "Privatization in Latin America : Myths and Reality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7461, December.
- Aaron Tornell, 1999. "Privatizing The Privatized," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1869, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:651-664 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.