Privatization in Latin America : Myths and Reality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Florencio López-de-Silanes & Pablo Serra & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Francisco Anuatti & Sebastián Galiani & Alberto E. Chong & Carlos Pombo & Federico Sturzenegger & Máximo Torero & Carlo, 2005. "Privatization in Latin America: Myths and Reality," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 348 edited by Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:214-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- David K. Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2010.
"The Brother-In-Law Effect,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 497-507, May.
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2005. "The Brother in Law Effect," Documentos de Trabajo 303, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Davide K. Levine & Felipe Zurita, 2005. "The Brother in Law Effect," Working Papers 89, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2006. "The Brother in Law Effect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000587, David K. Levine.
- Professor Bahaudin G. Mujtaba, 2012. "Bribery Challenges And Business Ethics In Afghanistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(4), pages 58-76, February.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero, 2009. "Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi-natural Experiment for Peru," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 623-648, October.
- repec:idb:idbbks:358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2018.
"Privatization And Nationalization Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 331-361, March.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "Privatization and nationalization cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5029, The World Bank.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2010. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," NBER Working Papers 16126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2015. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," Working Papers 2015-47, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Sybil Rhodes, 2012. "Political communication and economic reform: the use of consumerist frames in Brazil, 1985-2005," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 482, Universidad del CEMA.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9475-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Professor Hafiz Abdur Rashid & Hafsa Noreen & Monazza Karamat, 2012. "Growth And Prospects Of Islamic Banking In Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(4), pages 52-65, May.
- Sergei Guriev & William L. Megginson, 2006. "Privatization: What We have Learned: World Bank's ABCDE 2006," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1quv2b21ai9, Sciences Po.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2018.
"Economic growth and property rights on natural resources,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(2), pages 423-482, March.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2016. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Mukhiddin Jumaev & Prof. Dr. Dileep Kumar. M. & Jalal R. M. Hanaysha, 2012. "Impact Of Relationship Marketing On Customer Loyalty In The Banking Sector," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(4), pages 36-55, March.
- Stan du Plessis, 2011. "Nationalising South African mines: Back to a prosperous future, or down a rabbit hole?," Working Papers 17/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Borraz, 2011.
"Water nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes,"
201126, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2011.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolas Gonzalez Pampillon & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Water Nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 11051, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Borraz, Fernando & González, Nicolás & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2011. "Water Nationalization: network access, water quality, and health outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 8415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Water nationalization: network access, quality, and health outcomes," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1811, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2012. "Public versus Private Ownership of Exhaustible Resources in Models of Economic Growth with Heterogeneous Consumers," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_046, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- José Antonio Reyes, 2007. "The Missing Point in CAFTA," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1609, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2017.
"Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 214-234.
- Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2015. "Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014074, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Vivien Foster & José Luis Guasch & Luis Andrés & Thomas Haven, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure: Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59818, February.
- Luis A. Andrés & J. Luis Guasch & Thomas Haven & Vivien Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure : Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6545.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - Privatization Enterprise Development and Reform Private Sector Development - Legal Regulation and Business Environment Social Protections and Labor - Employment and Unemployment State Owned Enterprise Reform Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .