Privatization in Latin America: Myths and Reality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2005. "Privatization in Latin America : Myths and Reality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7461, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2018.
"Privatization And Nationalization Cycles,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 331-361, March.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "Privatization and nationalization cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5029, The World Bank.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2015. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," Working Papers 2015-47, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2010. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," NBER Working Papers 16126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stan du Plessis, 2011. "Nationalising South African mines: Back to a prosperous future, or down a rabbit hole?," Working Papers 17/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- David K. Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2010.
"The Brother-In-Law Effect,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 497-507, May.
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2005. "The Brother in Law Effect," Documentos de Trabajo 303, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- David K Levine & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2006. "The Brother in Law Effect," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000587, David K. Levine.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Davide K. Levine & Felipe Zurita, 2005. "The Brother in Law Effect," Working Papers 89, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2018.
"Economic growth and property rights on natural resources,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(2), pages 423-482, March.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2016. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/16, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Pombo, Carlos & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2017.
"Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 214-234.
- Carlos Pombo & Rodrigo Taborda, 2015. "Stock liquidity and second blockholder as drivers of corporate value: Evidence from Latin America," Documentos CEDE 014074, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Sybil Rhodes, 2012. "Political communication and economic reform: the use of consumerist frames in Brazil, 1985-2005," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 482, Universidad del CEMA.
- Sharon Poczter, 2017. "Rethinking the government as innovator: Evidence from Asian firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 367-397, June.
- Professor Hafiz Abdur Rashid & Hafsa Noreen & Monazza Karamat, 2012. "Growth And Prospects Of Islamic Banking In Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(4), pages 52-65, May.
- Mukhiddin Jumaev & Prof. Dr. Dileep Kumar. M. & Jalal R. M. Hanaysha, 2012. "Impact Of Relationship Marketing On Customer Loyalty In The Banking Sector," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(4), pages 36-55, March.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2012. "Public versus Private Ownership of Exhaustible Resources in Models of Economic Growth with Heterogeneous Consumers," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_046, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sergio Mariotti & Riccardo Marzano, 2019. "Varieties of capitalism and the internationalization of state-owned enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(5), pages 669-691, July.
- Jorge Enrique Pérez Vera, 2017. "El derecho internacional y sus efectos en los contratos estatales," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 946.
- Professor Bahaudin G. Mujtaba, 2012. "Bribery Challenges And Business Ethics In Afghanistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 6(4), pages 58-76, February.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero, 2009. "Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi‐natural Experiment for Peru," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 623-648, October.
- Foster, Vivien & Guasch, José Luis & Andrés, Luis & Haven, Thomas, 2011.
"The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure: Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 358, December.
- Luis A. Andrés & J. Luis Guasch & Thomas Haven & Vivien Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure : Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6545, June.
- Maria Victoria Murillo & Cecilia Martínez‐Gallardo, 2007. "Political Competition and Policy Adoption: Market Reforms in Latin American Public Utilities," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(1), pages 120-139, January.
- Sergei Guriev & William Megginson, 2006. "Privatization: What We have Learned: World Bank's ABCDE 2006," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1quv2b21ai9, Sciences Po.
- Reyes, José Antonio, 2011. "The Missing Point in CAFTA," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1609, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivien Foster & José Luis Guasch & Luis Andrés & Thomas Haven, 2008. "The Impact of Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure: Lights, Shadows, and the Road Ahead," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59818, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin American Development Forum; LADF; privatization; corruption; corporate governance; political economy; regulation; globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.