Normative Versus Positive Theories of Revenue Assignments in Federations
In: Handbook of Fiscal Federalism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Grembi, Veronica & Piazza, Santino, 2017.
"Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 146-163.
- Massimo Bordignon & Santino Piazza, 2010. "Who do you Blame in Local Finance? An Analysis of Municipal Financing in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3100, CESifo.
- Massimo Bordignon & Veronica Grembi & Santino Piazza, 2015. "Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy," Working papers 36, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Massimo Bordignon & Santino Piazza, 2010. "Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0094, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Massimo Bordignon & Veronica Grembi & Santino Piazza, 2015. "Who do you blame in local finance? An analysis of municipal financing in Italy," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def035, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Brosio, Giorgio, 2009. "Decentralization and local service provision: what do we know?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38347, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Artana, Daniel & Auguste, Sebastián & Cristini, Marcela & Moskovits, Cynthia & Templado, Ivana, 2012. "Sub-National Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3887, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Giorgio Brosio & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2008. "Political Economy of Multi-Level Tax Assignments in Latin American Countries; Earmarked Revenue Versus Tax Autonomy," IMF Working Papers 08/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Local Service Provision in Selected OECD Countries; Do Decentralized Operations Work Better?," IMF Working Papers 08/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Klien & Hans Pitlik & Matthias Firgo & Ulrike Famira-Mühlberger, 2020. "Ein Modell für einen strukturierten vertikalen Finanzausgleich in Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 65854, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3584_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.