â€˜â€˜Which Taxâ€™â€™ or â€˜â€˜Which Tax for What?â€™â€™: Tax Assignment in the Theory of Fiscal Federalism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liberati, Paolo & Paradiso, Massimo, 2012.
"Teoria positiva del beneficio e finanza locale responsabile: il contributo di Sergio Steve
[The positive character of the benefit theory of taxation and accountable local public finance: the though," MPRA Paper 43671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "Free-riding or Internalizing? An Opportunistic View on Decentralization versus Centralization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3328, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2016.
"A Comprehensive Analysis of Expenditure Decentralization and of the Composition of Local Public Spending,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2012. "A comprehensive anlysis of expenditure decentralization and of the composition of local public spending," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0155, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "The asymmetric nature of fiscal decentralization: theory and practice," MPRA Paper 54506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal federalism; tax assignment; earmarking; benefit principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:365-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .