The Tax Assignment Problem: Ruminations on How Theory and Practice Depend on History
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2010. "Beyond Gaps and Imbalances: Re-Structuring the Debate on Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," MPRA Paper 32145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2007.
"The Municipal Transfer System in Nicaragua:Evaluation and Proposals for Reform,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0708, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2008. "The Municipal Transfer System in Nicaragua: Evaluation and Proposals for Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0801, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rocabado Mejía, Carlos, 2006. "La Asignación Tributaria en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 7/2006, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2012. "Reassessment of the Tiebout model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1063-1078.
- Luca Gandullia, 2012. "The role of direct taxes in fiscal decentralization," DEP - series of economic working papers 6/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Jorge Martínez-Vázquez, 2008.
"Revenue Assignments in the Practice of Fiscal Decentralization,"
Chapters,in: Fiscal Federalism and Political Decentralization, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2007. "Revenue Assignments in the Practice of Fiscal Decentralization," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0709, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mare, Mauro, 2015. "Why and How should the EU budget be reformed?," MPRA Paper 76112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiří Čermák & Martin Gürtler, 2014. "Influence of Criteria of Built-up Areas in the Village to the Total Share of Municipalities on Shared Taxes," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 17(1), pages 43-59.
- Margit Schratzenstaller & Bernd Berghuber, 2006. "Alternative Financing Sources for the EU Budget," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 79(12), pages 893-910, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:339-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.