Influence of Criteria of Built-up Areas in the Village to the Total Share of Municipalities on Shared Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jairo Hernando Pulecio Franco, 2007. "El federalismo fiscal en España," Contribuciones a la Economía, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 2007-02, February.
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1996. "State-local business taxation and the benefits principle," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jan, pages 2-19.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2010.
"Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 155-166, June.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Deficits: International Evidence," Working Papers 2003/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Deficits : International Evidence," Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1, January.
- McLure, Charles E. Jr., 2001. "The Tax Assignment Problem: Ruminations on How Theory and Practice Depend on History," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(2), pages 339-364, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgetary Taxes; a Criterion of Cadastral Acreage of a Municipality; a Criterion of Built-up area of a Municipality; Incomes of Municipalities;
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:actaub:v:17:y:2014:i:1:p:43-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tereza Š ástková). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efjcucz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.