State and local taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1993.
"Tax exporting, federal deductibility, and state tax structure,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 109-126.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1991. "Tax Exporting, Federal Deductibility, and State Tax Structure," NBER Working Papers 3839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2011.
"Fiscal decentralization, ideology, and the size of the public sector,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 485-506.
- Baskaran, T., 2009. "Fiscal decentralization, ideology, and the size of the public sector," MPRA Paper 30188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars P. Feld & Jan Schnellenbach & Christoph A Schaltegger, 2004.
"On Government Centralization and Fiscal Referendums: A Theoretical Model and Evidence from Switzerland,"
Marburg Working Papers on Economics
200419, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars P. Feld & Christoph A. Schaltegger & Jan Schnellenbach, 2005. "On Government Centralization and Fiscal Referendums: A Theoretical Model and Evidence from Switzerland," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2016. "Design and Criteria to Strengthen Tax Autonomy of the Austrian Länder," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, pages 411-422.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jku:econwp:2000_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (René Böheim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlinzat.html .