The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries
Abstract not available.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aldo Geuna, 1996. "The participation of higher education institutions in European Union Framework Programmes," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 287-296, October.
- Geuna, Aldo, 1998. "Determinants of university participation in EU-funded R & D cooperative projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 677-687, February.
- Olson, Mancur, 1986. "Toward a More General Theory of Governmental Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 120-125, May.
- Thirtle, Colin & Palladino, Paolo & Piesse, Jenifer, 1997. "On the organisation of agricultural research in the United Kingdom, 1945-1994: A quantitative description and appraisal of recent reforms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 557-576, December.
- Wallace E. Huffman & Richard E. Just, 1994.
"Funding, Structure, and Management of Public Agricultural Research in the United States,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(4), pages 744-759.
- Huffman, Wallace, 1994. "Funding, Structure, and Management of Public Agricultural Research in the United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-487, May.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R., 1997. "Present at the biotechnological revolution: transformation of technological identity for a large incumbent pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 429-446, December.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999.
"Agricultural Research: Benefits and Beneficiaries of Alternative Funding Mechanisms,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1557, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wallace E. Huffman & Richard E. Just, 1999. "Agricultural Research: Benefits and Beneficiaries of Alternative Funding Mechanisms," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 2-18.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 2006.
"Science for Agriculture: A Long Term Perspective,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12362, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roseboom, Johannes & Rutten, Hans, 1998. "The transformation of the Dutch agricultural research system: An unfinished agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1113-1126, June.
- Robert Evenson, 1984. "International Invention: Implications for Technology Market Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 89-126 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin Ulrich & Hartley Furtan & Andrew Schmitz, 1986. "Public and Private Returns from Joint Venture Research: An Example from Agriculture," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(1), pages 103-129.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "The Development of U.S. Agricultural Research and Education: An Economic Perspective," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10998, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.