The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries
Abstract not available.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roseboom, Johannes & Rutten, Hans, 1998. "The transformation of the Dutch agricultural research system: An unfinished agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1113-1126, June.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1994. "The Development of U.S. Agricultural Research and Education: An Economic Perspective," Staff General Research Papers 10998, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Olson, Mancur, 1986. "Toward a More General Theory of Governmental Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 120-25, May.
- Geuna, Aldo, 1998. "Determinants of university participation in EU-funded R & D cooperative projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 677-687, February.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999. "Agricultural Research: Benefits and Beneficiaries of Alternative Funding Mechanisms," Staff General Research Papers 1557, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich, Alvin & Furtan, W Hartley & Schmitz, Andrew, 1986. "Public and Private Returns from Joint Venture Research: An Example from Agriculture," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(1), pages 103-29, February.
- Thirtle, Colin & Palladino, Paolo & Piesse, Jenifer, 1997. "On the organisation of agricultural research in the United Kingdom, 1945-1994: A quantitative description and appraisal of recent reforms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 557-576, December.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-87, May.
- Huffman, Wallace, 1994. "Funding, Structure, and Management of Public Agricultural Research in the United States," Staff General Research Papers 10995, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 1993.
"Science for Agriculture: A Long Term Perspective,"
Staff General Research Papers
10997, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R., 1997. "Present at the biotechnological revolution: transformation of technological identity for a large incumbent pharmaceutical firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 429-446, December.
- Aldo Geuna, 1996. "The participation of higher education institutions in European Union Framework Programmes," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 287-296, October.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Robert Evenson, 1984. "International Invention: Implications for Technology Market Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 89-126 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.