The Simulation of the Educational Output over the Life Course: The GAMEO Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Courtioux, 2008.
"How Income Contingent Loans could affect Return to Higher Education: a microsimulation of the French Case,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Courtioux, Pierre, 2008. "How Income Contingent Loans could affect Return to Higher Education: a microsimulation of the French Case," MPRA Paper 14246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chapman, Bruce, 2006.
"Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Bruce Chapman, 2005. "Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jinjing & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2012. "A methodological survey of dynamic microsimulation models," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jinjing Li & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "A survey of dynamic microsimulation models: uses, model structure and methodology," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 6(2), pages 3-55.
- Varga, Júlia & Hermann, Zoltán, 2012.
"A népesség iskolázottságának előrejelzése 2020-ig. Iskolázási mikroszimulációs modell (ISMIK)
[A Dynamic Microsimulation Model (ISMIK) for projection of the educational attainment of the Hungarian ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 854-891.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2009-06-03 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00391393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.