Complementary Currency Systems: Employability and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Per-Anders Edin & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation," Working Paper Series 2004:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- C C Williams, 1996.
"Local exchange and trading systems: a new source of work and credit for the poor and unemployed?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(8), pages 1395-1415, August.
- C C Williams, 1996. "Local Exchange and Trading Systems: A New Source of Work and Credit for the Poor and Unemployed?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(8), pages 1395-1415, August.
- Gomez, Georgina M. & Helmsing, A.H.J., 2008. "Selective Spatial Closure and Local Economic Development: What Do We Learn from the Argentine Local Currency Systems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2489-2511, November.
More about this item
KeywordsComplementary currencies; scar effect; employability; mutual credit;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- J46 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Informal Labor Market
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2015-12-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.